Petofy is not behind when it comes to finding pet shops in Delhi. It is the most reliable go-to pet shop in Delhi for several pet owners, with the aim is to provide customers with the most excellent quality which satisfies their requirements to the best. Customers today are aware of the quality of products for which they spend too much money to give their pets a good and healthy lifestyle. Nowadays you can see that there is a notable difference in the Indian pet care industry, it has become a lot more organized with the entry of global brands for different pet foods and products. There’s nothing more satisfying for pet parents than getting the perfect dog products from a reliable pet shop near them, that can make their work so much more comfortable, but not every pet organization in the city has much to offer. That is why Petofy is here, we have the most reputable pet shop in Delhi and understand that your pets deserve the best products, so we can provide all kinds of pet accessories and essentials. We have all sorts of daily pet products like kitchenware, utensils, home decor, food, and more to cater to the different requirements of our customers. Our principal goal is to provide the best possible options available across pet food supplies, toys, accessories, grooming products, and supplements for your loved ones. We aim to be the best online pet store and obtain your trust with our personalized and reliable service.
Frequently Asked Question -
Should I wash my hands after handling my pet food?
According to CDS [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]
Every Pet Parents should wash their hands after handling Pet Food,
After Touching Pet Supplies and After Cleaning Pet Poop.
The reasons why you should wash your hands
1. All Pet Food Contains germs like Salmonella. The chances get increased when you offer raw pet food or uncooked food to your pet.
2. Rodents [mouse, rat, squirrels, beaver, chinchilla, etc.] are known to spread more than 30 diseases. When they eat your pet's food, the germs enter that food.
3. Your pet supplies like; Pet Food Objects, Toys, Pet Cages, Pet clothes Water tanks; contain several germs and bacteria which can be the cause of new diseases.
4. Diseases that you can get from your pet;
Parrot Fever, Salmonellosis From Reptile Pets, Tapeworms and Ringworm From Pet Cats, Cat-Scratch Disease, Rabies From Pet Dogs, Leptospirosis From Infected Pet Urine.
5. Pet Poop contains several bacteria and parasites that can be enough to sick you. Pet poop is also not good for the environment because it can cause many diseases.
What should I do to prevent pet bacteria and germs?
1. Wash your hands just after these;
Handling pet food
Touching Pet Supplies
Cleaning Pet Poop
2. Wash these things regularly;
Pet Food Dishes
Pet Cages, Water Tanks
3. Don't offer raw food to your pet.
4. Wear globes while offering food and picking up your pet's poop.
5. Wash your hands properly.