Petofy is the #1 provider of the best vet in Jaipur providing veterinary consultation services. Now find the best-licensed veterinarians and veterinary technicians in Jaipur. We have veterinary professionals that are ready to assist you with your health or medical concern regarding your pet and to guide you and your pet on the next step during the time of need. Our most reliable vets near you are always there for you whether you have any type of species, to save money, overcome stress, and give advice when encountering a potential health issue or any other challenge with your pets. Our pet clinic near you offers online assistance and virtual visits that are great for common concerns regarding your pet, nutrition consults, or any behavior concerns. Our pet doctors near you also provide the guidance and solutions that you need. But you should understand that certain conditions may need a physical exam and/or any further testing for a proper diagnosis or remedy. If an in-person appointment is required, our team schedules one for you and makes all the required arrangements. Whether your pets are feeling sick, require surgery, are scheduled for a check-up, or want to have their teeth cleaned, Petofy is there to make sure that they get the guidance they need. We bring experienced veterinary consulting services to your best furry friends and family members! Schedule an appointment at our pet clinic near you and get a solution for all your problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question:- My dog sleep too much. Is there any health issue with him?
Answer:- In research, It is found that a dog sleeps 12-14 hours. If your dog sleeps more than 12-14 hours then it can cause several diseases.
These are the reasons which can be behind it-
1. Lack of proper Diet
2. Not drinking enough Water
3. Feeling Stress
4. Feeling Anxiety
Note: Consult your veterinary doctor if you are seeing a change in the dog's sleeping pattern.
Question:- My dog howls too much at night.
Answer:- The following reason might be if the dog howl too much at night...
1. Communication (Dogs communicate via howling and barking)
2. Anxiety (When Dogs feel alone)
3. Attention (Grabbing Attention)
4. Medical (When they have medical issues)
5. Excitement (When dogs are excited)
Question:- My cat has fever. What should I do?
Answer:- In this case visit the nearest vet clinic or if you have any veterinary doctor's contact number, call him and ask for needful. Please don't use human fever medicines because these can be toxic for your cat.
Question: - What should I keep in mind during the winter season for my cat's health care?
Answer: Winter care tips for your cat. Make sure your cat's bed has a soft blanket.
2. Feed your cat a winter diet to keep him warm and healthy.
3. Don't forget to turn on the heater in case of too cold.
4. Keep your cat's skin moisturized in winter to avoid dry skin.
5. Make sure your cat is properly hydrated.
6. Schedule a regular check-up with your veterinarian.
Question: My dog urinates(pee) anywhere what should I do?
1. Notice the change in your dog's behavior.
2. Don't forget to reward him if he did it right place.
3. Don't leave him alone in the area where you don't want him to pee.
4. Some dogs pee when they feel; fear and excitement. For this, you need to make him comfortable.
5. Ask your vet about it because sometimes this habit can be because of medical issues.
6. Don't ignore if your dog does pee where he should not.
7. Don't behave rudely to your dog.
8. Teach your dog some basic commands like "No, Leave it, Sit